Study Nurse Job, Current Nursing Jobs Kenya 2021,
Partners in Health Kenya is seeking to hire  study nurses for E-MOTIVE Study Nurses Jobs in Kilifi, Busia, Siaya
- The position is based in Kilifi, Busia, Siaya.
- The appointment is on contractual terms of one year, renewable on performance and mutual agreement.
Education and Professional Training
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent with a pass in English
- Kenya Registered Nurse Midwife or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse or a degree in Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- At least 1 year working experience post qualification in a busy maternity unit
- Clinical Trial certification
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and Kiswahili
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen and enroll eligible participants in the study and ensure proper administration of consent procedures.
- Administer screening and enrollment questionnaire to the participants
- Ensure data are collected accurately and resolve any discrepancies
- Participate in training study site team members distributed nationwide.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for the study coordinator
How To Apply
Interested Send your CV to [[email protected]]