Parts Warehouse Pickers at Stratostaff East Africa
- Company: Stratostaff East Africa
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
Our client, a company dealing with motor vehicle assembly and distribution, spare parts distribution, hardware
supplies & manufacturing is seeking to recruit Parts Warehouse Pickers. Support Warehouse operations to ensure efficiency and proper service delivery to customers; adhering to Inventory controls and company policies.
- Receipt of Inventory, issuance of Inventories and hand over to necessary personnel for processing.
- Proactively dealing with any discrepancies between receipts and the actual parts received in accordance with
Company policy, i.e. excess receipts and shortages
- Receiving, unboxing and binning of parts received from overseas and local purchases as well as inter-location
transfers where applicable.
- Proper storage of Inventories as per Warehouse requirements and Company policy standards.
- Filing Warehouse documents where applicable.
- Participation in inventory cycle and annual counts and timely preparation for reconciliations where there are
- Ensuring laid down policies and procedures are adhered to regarding issue of parts sold to external customers
(walk-in customers, dealers & stockists) or issues to ‘internal customers’ (service department & inter-branch
- Packaging and dispatch of parts
- Warehouse cleanliness and proper arrangement
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager
- O-Level or higher (Minimum)
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management, Storage and Distribution or a business-related course will
be an added advantage.
- MS Office Certification.
- Experience in inventory controls or warehouse and parts operations
- Knowledge of parts.
- Transact inventory movements using inventory the inventory module in the system.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and a team player.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 17th January 2020. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer