Pathologists Job 2019. Machakos County (97-130K)
Pathologists Jobs, Medical Jobs, Machakos County Jobs
Job Group (Q)
Salary (Kshs 97,320 -130,420)
Other allowances as per SRC guideline
- Undertaking general diagnosis, care, treatment and rehabilitation of patients
- Carrying out specialized clinic care Providing clinical services to patients
- Training, consulting and performing surgeries in various health facilities Carrying out forensic and medico-legal services
- Coordinating disease surveillance, prevention and control Coordinating health education and promotion Implementing health projects and programmes Maintaining up to date health information systems Monitoring provision of health treatment and care Undertaking health research
- Analyzing medical reports
- Served as a Medical specialist-Pathology for a period of three (3) years
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical practitioner and Dentist Board
- Master’s degree in Psychiatry, Orthopedic Surgery, Pathology or Radiology. Certificate of registration by the Medical practitioners and Dentist Board Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance (CRB)
How to Apply
Applicants should go to the following online link to apply:-
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online job
Application portal on or before Wednesday 24th April, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The shortlisted candidates will be required to:
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter (6) six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Articles (10) and 232 of the Constitution Kenya,
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Women, persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.