Patient Attendant at AIC Health Ministries
Africa Inland Church was established in 1895. It is registered in Kenya as a society. AIC Health Ministries as a department of Africa Inland Church is responsible for the Health programmes within the Africa Inland Church .AICHM is a unique department in the Kenya Africa Inland Church that seeks to provide a mix of spiritual care and quality health care services to areas that are considered rural and remote in Kenya. With Over 52 rural health units including health centers, sub health centers and dispensaries and five hospitals, AICHM has become a leading authority in provision of health care in Kenya. AICHM is a member of the Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK), an organ of the mainline Protestant Churches for coordinating national health policies and collaboration.
Overall Job Purpose:
The Dispensary Patient Attendant will ensure general attendance to the patients that come to the AICHM/MOH Nakoyo Dispensary.
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Basic communication skills in English and Swahili. Ngaturkana will be added advantage.
- Has strong knowledge of medical terminologies, diseases and procedures.
- Demonstrate personal interest in the health and well being of others.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Has good physical strength and stamina.
- A Team Player.
- Fluency in English, Kiswahili and local language with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Cultural sensitivity and team competence.
The position is open to Kenyan nationals.
The post Patient Attendant at AIC Health Ministries appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.