Business Development Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs,
Peak Talent HR Solutions, a recruitment and outsourcing service provider, is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team.
You’ll be the face of Peak Talent HR Solutions for business, identifying potential recruitment and outsourcing clients, getting them excited about the possibilities, then negotiating and signing them.
- Responsible for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, reaching out, taking meetings and deal closing
- Proactive sales of the recruitment and outsourcing services to the SME and mid/large size business space
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), developing and drafting project proposals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Give market feedback to the Management regarding the Company’s services
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new HR Services and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field of study
- At least 2-4+ years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Lead or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a B2B environment.
- Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious, and hungry to get results.
- Ability to work on own initiative
How to Apply
Send Applications to [email protected]
NB: This is a 100% commission-based role, and the BDE will get a 30% commission of gross revenue on a monthly basis for each signed client, for the duration of the contract.