People Coordinator at Sistema Biobolsa / Sistema.bio
Sistema Biobolsa is a system that transforms the manure of animals into biogas and a potent, natural fertilizer.
Who is the People Coordinator at Sistema.bio?
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be in charge of implementing our PEOPLE processes and making sure our values and culture makes it a great place to work across our various offices and hubs.
You’ll Be In Charge Of
- Maintaining and amplifying our organization’s culture by being our culture champion and generating cohesion in the team around our values
- Ensuring consistent and effective implementation of People processes: recruitment, onboarding, performance management and policies
- Collecting, owning and analysing People data to propose and implement improvements
- Coordinating with and training all other departments to ensure smooth People operations
- Developing and running internal communications processes
- Thinking critically about talent inside and outside the organization, challenging the organization design, suggesting improvements, connecting and networking with other People professionals
More About YOU
- You are a people’s person: You have excellent interpersonal skills, you care about people growing them, and are the social one in a group
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business (or similar) with 5+ years of experience in Human Resources (PEOPLE)
- You know the Employment Act by heart (almost!) and have worked with PEOPLE processes and policies in a company in Kenya for at least 1-3 years
- You are obsessed with time management, prioritization of tasks and the ability to manage and track multiple streams of work and report on the progress
- You are a person with high energy and passion
- You are an excellent listener and communicator in English and big bonus for extra languages.
The post People Coordinator at Sistema Biobolsa / Sistema.bio appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.