People & Culture (HR) Manager
RE-ADVERTISEMENT: If you had already applied for this role, kindly do not re-apply
People & Culture Manager
Purpose of the position:
To provide strategic, technical and administrative support, Business Partnering, supervision and guidance to the human resource function (People & Culture) by ensuring that HR operations & systems are effectively reviewed, implemented & monitored in line with WV International policies and standards. **
Talent sourcing and workforce planning
Management and capacity building of the P&C team
Staff learning and capacity development
Compliance & risk mitigation
P&C policies, processes and reporting
Management of the International Assignee processes
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
· Educational level: Bachelor s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or the equivalent
· Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human resources management preferably in a large International organization.
· Experience in capacity training and development
- Should demonstrate good knowledge in recruitment and international staffing processes.
- Strategic thinking and understanding of humanitarian operations is essential
Must have a proven track record of integrity and honesty and the ability to apply HR principles in a fair and consistent manner.
HR experience in a fragile context is an added advantage
Proven conceptual & analytical skills.
Knowledge in targeted Selection skills & ability to screen candidates without prejudice
Superior knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Work environment: Office-based with 30% travel to countries in the region with active conflict.On call: This is a senior role so the position holder remain on call for emergencies and urgent matters.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should log on to https://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-kenya
for detailed requirements, qualifications and instructions on how to submit your application.