Personal Assistant Job. Lee & Myles
Personal Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Lee & Myles Jobs
Salary: Ksh 60,000 – 80,000
Reports to: Directly to the CEO
Our client is a leading FMCG Manufacturers. They seek to hire a highly talented and experienced person in the role of Personal Assistant.To perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the CEO and the executive leadership, and to serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to his office.
- To act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- To manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO.
- To book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation.
- To remind the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- To type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence.
- To manage databases and filing systems.
- To implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
- To liaise with staff, suppliers and clients.
- To collate and file expenses.
- To carry out miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO.
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience in similar or related role
- University degree preferably in communications, technology, business or other relevant specialty.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: will often be party to confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
How to Apply
If you possess qualifications highlighted here, please send your application to [email protected] clearly quoting “PERSONAL ASSISTANT” on the email subject line. Applications should reach us on or before 5th Dec, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.