Pest Control Technician Jobs, Other Professions, Gap Recruitment
Title: Pest Control Technician – Hygiene Services
Location: Nairobi (With Frequent Travel)
Our client is a newly established company in the pest control industry, is seeking an experienced, dynamic Field Technician who has hands on experience with solving complex pest/rodent related issues through a comprehensive Pest Management solution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Technical pest management expertise in solving complex pest/rodent related issues through a comprehensive Pest Management Program, with a proven track record of evaluating and improving pest management
- Exceptional communication, presentation and training skills, with hands on training with Pest Management personnel, as well as assist the quality assurance and training team
- Networking, customer service and sales presentation skills, with experience in delivering customer retention results, specifically, forming relationships with high profile customers to retain or develop new business
- Superior analytical ability to forecast potential service and pest issues and report on the efficacy of service protocols
- High level expertise in resolving pest solutions and delivering training to field personnel in sales and operations to forecast, alert and proactively address future trending pest problems
- Facilitation of Research and Development with suppliers and universities to develop new products and technologies for the company in the future
- Effective vendor relationship skills to maintain a strong presence in obtaining the best products to deliver results
- Hands on skills in testing equipment needed for use in pest management solutions
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Entomology, insectology and related field
- Extensive work in the Pest Control Industry
- Ability to travel to multiple locations within the Division
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer’s weight capacity
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Pest Control Technician- – Hygiene Services) to [email protected] before Wednesday 24th June 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.