Public Relations Officer Job, Public Relations Jobs,
The People Transformation and Development Aid (PetradAid) is an independent International NGO, non-profit making, non-religious and non-political humanitarian organization, dedicated to serve affected people in the societies.
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
Preferred minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public relations, journalism, communications or related field.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- At least 3 years’ experience in public relations or related field.
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply:
If you meet the above set minimum qualifications, please send us your application to: [email protected] (and copy to): [email protected] so as to reach us on or before 20th February, 2021. Please indicate the position applied for on the email subject line.