Pevans East Africa Limited Job Vacancy : IT Service Delivery Manager
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Pevans East Africa Limited is looking for a highly motivated IT Service Delivery Manager.
The main role will be to define and ensure that IT services are delivered in accordance with set and agreed guidelines, managing the service lifecycle and supervising the service IT team, specifically, he/she will:
Key responsibilities for the IT Service Delivery Manager Job
- Monitor analyze and report on service delivery metrics and overall performance.
- Coordinate planned changes in liaison with relevant departments such as customer service and operations.
- Maintain relationships with technical teams, IT, and business partners. Communicates on major service outages/escalations.
- Manage service delivery teams and individual objectives, performance and development. Develops and operates a broad set of service level management tools
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to reduce the impact of related incidents on IT service to ensure standard processes and procedures are adhered to, and to improve IT service operations.
- Create standardized procedures in IT service change management for Systems, Database, Networks and Middleware
- Advocate the use of effectiveness measures in demand analysis for proposed IT service changes.
- Provide insight into developing solutions for infrastructure changes in IT service.
- Contribute to the establishment and use of best practices in IT service change management.
- Elaborate on industry trends and directions in IT service change management.
- Lead the charge in Managing Projects incidents, configurations, and problems and ensuring that projects deliver value to the business.
- Implementing continual service improvement initiatives that lead to a more stable and reliable IT platform
IT Service Delivery Manager Job Qualifications
- Experience in leading large ITIL based management projects
- At least 4 years working experience in a similar role
- Experience in CSIP and SIP
- Experience in change management -Drive ITIL processes in a rapidly changing environment
- ITIL expertise in leading complex ITIL service delivery projects and implementing new processes and solutions
- Service life cycle
- Design of new services
- Integral service design
- Degree in IT
- Advanced ITIL qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and tools
- Excellent people management skills
- Client focused
- Excellent managerial skills
- Process driven
Interested candidates who qualify for the position should send their CV and application letter to [email protected] before 17th October 2018. Please indicate the position on the subject line