Pharmaceutical Technologist III Job, Current Pharmaceutical Jobs in Kenya 2020, Latest County County Government Jobs in Kenya,
Group ‘H’- 2 posts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving interpreting and processing prescriptions
- Recording prescriptions in a pharmacy unit
- Pre-packing, repacking and writing instructions on labels
- Counselling patients on usage of drugs in a pharmacy unit
- Maintaining drug registers/ books
- Stock-taking of drugs and medical devices on monthly basis
Requirements for appointment
- Diploma in either pharmacy or pharmaceutical technology or equivalent qualification approved by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board from a recognized institution
- Certificate of enrolment as a pharmaceutical technologist awarded by Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PBB)
- Certificate in compute Application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: [email protected] or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer