Pharmaceutical Technologist III Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs 2020, Kakamega County Jobs
Position:Pharmaceutical Technologist III
Location: Kakamega, Kenya
Consolidated Package: KSH 50000
This is an entry and training grade for this cadre. At this level, an officer is expected to be guided to provide pharmaceutical services in County hospitals. The officer will also be expected to work in pharmaceutical services in Sub County hospital in the absence of a pharmacist or be in the line assistant to the pharmacist.
- Compounding and dispensing medicine, supervision of Pharmaceutical Technologists and other staff under him;
- An officer who has been trained in Pharmaceutical analysis and has successfully completed such a course may be assigned drugs quality control duties;
- In a medical training institution, work involves training, counselling and guiding students; and
- Participating in curriculum development, implementation and evaluation of training programs, student recruitment and induction.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a: –
- Diploma in either Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Technology or equivalent qualification approved by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of enrollment as a Pharmaceutical Technologist awarded by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB)
How to apply
All applicants should complete and submit Job Application form KAKCPSB 2A from the County Website.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.