Pharmaceutical Technologist Job, Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs,
Opening date: 28th Jan. 2021 Closing date: 3rd Feb. 2021
Port Florence Community Hospital (PFCH) is a registered company in Kenya with the aim of providing affordable, high quality, curative, preventive and promotive health care to the people it serves. This objective has since been expanded to include all the counties in Nyanza, Coastal area, Western and Parts of Rift Valley provinces and beyond
Port Florence Community Hospital is advertising for the following positions to be placed across it’s of networks in Kisumu, Vihiga, Homabay , Kericho and Siaya counties.. Applications are therefore invited from qualified and interested candidates who meet the job requirements as below:
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST (8) POSITIONS
The position holder in liaison with the Facility in charge is responsible for ensuring that the hospital has drugs at all times. They are required to maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs in the pharmacy.
- Order and receive drugs and other medical supplies on behalf of the hospital and always maintain inventory of medical supplies and monitor their flow. Also assist in the drug and consumables supply chain management to ensure that essential drugs are available in the pharmacy at all times.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with clinicians and other health care providers in ensuring rational use of drugs and other medical consumables.
- Maintain records and filling prescriptions and always maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Accurately and efficiently preparing prescription orders by verifying prescription information and dosage.
- Collaborate with physicians to discuss potential incompatibility issues with patient prescriptions
- Maintain accurate inventory of medications
- Offer information to assist patients in understanding how to properly take their prescribed medications
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Valid and up to date registration license by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Customer Focus
- Result oriented
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How To Apply
Applicants to send Cover letter, CV and testimonials indicating the position applied for to:
Human Resource Manager Port Florence Community Hospital
P.O Box 3417