Pharmaceutical Technology – 3 Positions at The Kisumu National Polytechnic
Kisumu National Polytechnic is located on the outskirts of Kisumu City, within Kisumu County, about 3 km east of the city centre and about 342 kilometers from Nairobi, Kenyas capital city. Kisumu City stands at the centre of the Great Lakes Region and is fast emerging as a hub for the East Africa Economic Union. It is also emerging as an academic city with a range of newly established and flourishing colleges and universities.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Training in specific areas of specialization
- Development of technical Teaching and Training materials
- Supervising students on attachment
- Instructing, guiding and evaluating trainees in practical exercises
- Reporting progress and overall performance of individual trainees
- Participating in the development of the curriculum and training programmes
- Undertaking research in the respective training area
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Be Kenyan citizens
- Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma or an equivalent in the advertised discipline.
- Pedagogical skills in Education, TVETA registration and registration with relevant and recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
The post Pharmaceutical Technology – 3 Positions at The Kisumu National Polytechnic appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.