Pharmacist Job, Pharmaceutical Jobs in Kenya July 2020, Current County Government Jobs in Kenya 2020,
Group ‘M’- 2 post
Requirements for appointment
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board;
- Certificate in compute Application skills from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interaction, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience;
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to good dispensing practices and counselling patients on use of medicine;
- Making extemporaneous preparations;
- Participating in ward rounds;
- Identify medicinal gaps and challenges;
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all activities undertaken;
- Recommending Over The Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals;
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: [email protected] or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer