Pharmacists at Kisumu County
Kisumu County is located in Nyanza and constitutes 7 constituencies (Kisumu East, Kisumu West, Kisumu Central,Seme, Nyando, Muhoroni and Nyakach). Mission To transform the livelihood of the people of Kisumu county on a foundation of integrity through accountable, efficient and effective leadership that invokes participation and pursuit of quality services, for a prosperous county that is a harbor of excellence
JOB GROUP M V/NO. KCPSB/08/12/2020
CONTRACT DURATION: 3 YEARS
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B Pharm) from a recognized institution.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution
- Registration Certificate by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter G of the Constitution…
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contradictions, drug interactions, and appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience;
- Preparing and dispensing of medicine according to the good dispensing practices and counselling patients on the use of medicines;
- Making extemporaneous preparations
- Participating in ward rounds;
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges;
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording activities undertaken;
- Recommending Over the Counter (OTC) medicines to patients /clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals and
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
Remuneration: As determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
The post Pharmacists at Kisumu County appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.