PM Planner (Embakasi) at The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Key Purpose Statement
To manage the relevant maintenance systems, generate routine and planned maintenance schedules, support the maintenance team in the execution of maintenance and facilitate problem solving so that line availability and efficiency is maximized, breakdowns are minimized and manufacturing costs are kept to a minimum.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Maintenance Planning and Control
- Plan the maintenance day following the 5 day planning cycle as per figure 1 Planning cycle.
- Review emergency works orders using the standard and create sub-works orders.
- Create the maintenance plan and assign tasks to team members, including contractors.
- Communicate and distribute plan to team members.
- Update the maintenance plan directly after the forward planning meeting.
- Organize and distribute maintenance work orders with loading sheet to Team Leaders.
- Ensures that required tools and spares are available.
- Plan the execution of the autonomous maintenance and running schedules for the unit.
- Chair Pre, Post maintenance meetings and issue minutes.
- Update task lists if required.
- Create spares reservations.
- Review safety requirements of tasks in planning table where needed.
- Identify, prioritize and agree PJO’s to be completed.
- Ensure that situation and systemic problem solving is initiated to ensure loop closure.
- Populate the daily downtime and 5 Why Board, indicating the status of 5 Why completion and the quality of 5 Why’s received.
- Raises corrective maintenance work to be done on maintenance day.
- Plan effective weekly maintenance shut down.
- Plan effective annual maintenance shut down.
- Conduct spot checks on short interval controls preform and syrup tracker, hourly efficiency, line V-Profile speeds as part of daily walk about.
- Ensure line speeds are set according to V-Profile and that machines are run at rated speeds.
- Analyse SAP downtime data.
- Ensure all asset care work complies with asset care standards.
Implement Engineering Change Management
- Initiate Engineering changes control on SAP and ensure that a responsible person is assigned to execute the change.
- Verify that the Engineering changes have been executed successfully and documented.
- Ensure that the required engineering change control documents have been updated and that the change request is closed.
Maintenance Programme Development
- Ensure effective safety awareness talks, incident recalls, tool box talks.
- Provide PPE and ensure compliance budget availability.
- Ensure compliance to permit to work where required with audit compliance.
- Report incidents level 3 leadership.
- Incident investigations to be closed in 24 hours.
- Ensure identified safety hazards on line are managed to closure including people behaviours.
- Attend and report into SHE Meeting.
- Facilitate the teams risk management processes.
- Verify content correct.
- Recon to stoppage info.
- Follow on work agreed.
- CM tasks raised.
- Close breakdown order.
Manage the Maintenance Spares
- Investigate and plan for upcoming promotions, new products, trials.
- Train team members on new processes, procedures, technologies and ensure competence.
- Identify productivity opportunities people, cost, CAPIN.
- Communicate benchmark shared learnings to team.
- Facilitate the development and use of machine problem solving systems.
- Ensure problem solving taking place and loop closure taking QFR, 5why, FFA, End state analysis, system analysis stage.
Diploma in Engineering Mechanical or Electrical
- 3 to 5 years production engineering experience with 3 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge of Packaging plant will be an advantage
- PC literate SAP , Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
The post PM Planner (Embakasi) at The Coca-Cola Company appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.