Police Constables (4,700 Positions) at National Police Service
The National Police Service Commission of Kenya is an Independent government Commission established under the Constitution of Kenya to ensure smooth functioning of the National Police Service of Kenya.
Pursuant to Article 246(3) and (4) as read with Articles 10; 27(8) and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the National Police Service Commission Act and section 7 (3) of the National Police Service Commission (Recruitment and Appointment) Regulations 2015, I the Inspector General, in exercise of powers delegated to me by the National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 4,700 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
The Applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Be physically and Medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training
- Examinations Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who
- Canvasses directly or indirectly,
- Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials or,
- Engages in any corrupt activity,
Shall be disqualified, and in the case of (b) and (c) will in addition be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or both.
The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
The post Police Constables (4,700 Positions) at National Police Service appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.