Consultant Anaesthesiologist Job, Medical Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Premier Hospital is a tertiary care facility situated in Mombasa City along Links Road in Nyali area. Since its inception in 2017, the hospital has experienced tremendous growth due to its operating philosophy which is anchored on compassion, care and competence. One of our key area of focus is customer experience. Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the following exciting career opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery from a university recognized by CUE
- Master’s degree in Anaesthesia from a university recognized by CUE
- Registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Council
- Valid Specialist Recognition by KMPDC
- Valid and current Indemnity Cover
- At least 3 Years Post Master’s Degree
- Clinical work in the providing anaesthesia, pain management and intensive care consultations
- Lead the department in service provision, customer care and experience, business growth and stakeholder management.
- Train and mentor medical officers/ staff attached to the department
- Facilitate and support hospital – wide quality and patient safety agenda
- Participate in relevant hospital committees and sub – committees
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Monday 06th September 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.