Presales Engineer Job Corporate Staffing
AutoCAD Presales Engineer Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Title: AutoCAD Presales Engineer – IT Business Solutions,
Salary: 65K – 75K,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Queue Management, Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire an experienced Presales Engineer who is conversant with AUTOCAD designing software.
- Attend site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Make detailed quotations
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for creation of service tickets and ordering of required parts
- Schedule subcontractor, customer, and other onsite vendors for installation
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
- Interact and effectively communicate with internally with various team members and externally with vendors and customers
- Design solutions for clients after through gaining understanding of their requirements
- Provide detail Bill of Quantity for the proposed solutions
- Make quotations as per the instructions provided by the line manager
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Well conversant with AutoCAD designing software (Should know how to design a layout from scratch)
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Must have knowledge and experience in security management solutions.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
- Team oriented, with experience working on teams
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution