Senior Procurement Assistant Jobs, Latest Procurement Jobs, BUC Jobs,
BUC SCALE 7
- KNEC Diploma in procurement, supplies management, KISM Diploma or CIPS qualification
- At least 6 years relevant experience as Senior Procurement /Supplies Assistant II Scale 6 or comparable position.
- Registration as member of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management.
- ICT competence.
- Receiving and issuing of stores and preparing reports;
- Maintaining stores records;
- Conducting market research and surveys;
- Drafting annual Procurement plan and periodic and annual supply chain reports; and
- Supervising stores attendants working under him/her.
How To Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 15th June, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applicants are advised to send their application through courier. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.