Procurement Assistant Job BUC – Career Point Kenya
Procurement Assistant Jobs, Procurement Jobs 2020, Bomet University College Jobs
Bomet University College (BUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University, established through the Legal Notice No. 145 of 27th July 2017. BUC is located in Bomet County. BUC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates as advertised on the daily newspaper dated 26th May 2020 and the details of the advert are available for download as follows.
Procurement Assistant BUC SCALE 6
- Undertake day-to-day management of Purchasing, Supplies and Stores activities;
- File and move documents between the sections;
- Dispatch procurement and stores documents for signatures as directed; Maintain records of all receipts and balancing all the bin cards in the stores; Prepare and circulating Purchase Requisition Notes (PRN) and Local Purchase Orders (LPO) for the awarded items; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Advanced Certified Procurement and Supply Professional or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- KCSE or its equivalent with a mean score of C;
- Three (3) years’ work experience in a busy organization; Computer skills in relevant packages from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrate competence and ability.
Terms of Service: All Administrative Positions listed above are on Permanent and Pensionable terms.
General Requirements For The Positions
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 15th June, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applicants are advised to send their application through courier. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
The Principal, Bomet University College,
P.O Box 701-20400,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.