Procurement Job. Murang’a County – Career Point Kenya
Job Group ‘L’
To manage and coordinate all raw milk procurement activities in the field
- Managing all raw milk field analysis,
- Accounting for all raw milk collection quantities
- Supervising activities at milk collection centers,
- Training of staff in the field,
- Liaising with Kenya Dairy Board on all official matters,
- Liaising with farmers on issues of milk quality,
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager
- Degree in Dairy Technology.
- 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High integrity
- Ability to work extra hours
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for ad reference number on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 8th January 2019.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply