Procurement Job Rama Auto Parts
Procurement Assistant Job, Latest Procurement Jobs In Kenya,
We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant to order supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs.
Procurement Assistant responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates invoices and discounts.) If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures and know how to create and translate cost analyses, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will make cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Work experience as a Procurement Assistant, or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
How To Apply
Send your applications to [email protected]