Product Manager,Africa VI at d.light
d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy.
searching for an experienced Product Manager to own the userexperience for our d.light teams on Atlas, our proprietary PAYG softwareplatform, in our vertically-integrated markets. You will work with a team thatis hungry to achieve our goal of impacting 100M lives by 2020, and you will bedirectly involved in providing our customers with modern, renewable energysolutions, many for the first time.
- Gather and prioritize direct product feedback from d.lightteams to enable the distribution of PAYG products in their markets, includingregular travel to our country HQs
- Assess the product landscape as related to new software needs, feeding ourroadmap and backlog for continuing product development and enhancements
- Lead cross-departmentalinitiatives on key feature developments and rollouts, providing project oversightSpec out new features fordevelopment, including basic UI elements, for communication to engineering andother business stakeholders
- Provide release communication and marketing materials for new releases to ourinternal staff
- Whennecessary, administer initial and ongoing training with our teams to ensureAtlas functionality is being utilized properly
- Provide guidance to our expansion teams in best practice for setting up localinfrastructure implementing PAYG
- At the discretion of the executive team, recruit and develop junior teammembers who support a growing d.light infrastructure in Africa
The post Product Manager,Africa VI at d.light appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.