Product Specialist Kenyan Jobs – Career Point Kenya
Product Specialist Job at Alternate Doors
Our Client in the healthcare industry is currently looking to hire a Skin Care Products Specialist
- Training skin therapists on the use of various Lamelle skin care products to professional standards.
- Arranging appointments with key opinion leaders which may include pre-arranged appointments. Making presentations to K.O.L’s, therapists, skin care specialists etc. Presentations may take place in salons, spas medical clinics settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue.
- Attending conferences, meetings for therapists and other Skin care service providers.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with skin care service providers.
- Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.)
- Keeping detailed and updated records of all business contacts.
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets.
- Planning daily, weekly and monthly work schedules and making regular reports as per company expectations.
- Developing territory and brand action plans in consultation with direct supervision.
- Attend all company meetings and briefings.
- Implement company marketing strategy which includes but is not limited to correct use of detailing pieces, treatment slides, promotional materials and relevant scientific data supplied by the company.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the market, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and skin care sector.
- Conduct oneself in a manner that subscribes to set compliance standards including reporting, product complaint and ethical marketing.
Key skills for skincare product specialist:
- Relevant training skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in skin conditions, products, competition and market.
- Effective planner.
- Disciplined and focused.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- IT skills
- Degree/Diploma in Beauty therapy, Cosmetology.
- 2yrs experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.