Production Chemist Job In Athi River 2019
Production Chemist Jobs, NFT Consult Jobs
Location: Athi River, Kenya
Area of work: Production Department
Reporting to: Production Manager
Ideal Start Date: 1st November 2019
Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer and the world’s leading provider of healthcare solutions today. They specialize in different product groups ranging from Dialysis, Surgical instrumentation, Clinical Nutrition, Stoma Care, Infection Prevention, Anesthesia and Intensive Care products among others. They recently acquired a plant in Kenya and are seeking to fill the position of a Production Chemist.
The Production Chemist is involved in running water treatment plant, dispensing required quantities of chemical raw materials and preparation of pharmaceutical products.
- Running water treatment plant
- Requisition of materials in liaison with QA and Stores.
- Preparation of formulations
- Analysis of process deviation.
- Receive and execute production plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Biotechnology.
- 2-5 Years of experience in a similar role in a busy manufacturing company.
- Good knowledge of GMP & GDP
- Good written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants can upload their CVs and application letters onto the website www.nftconsult.com as well as view the detailed Job description.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 15th October 2019.
Note that only applications in MS Word or PDF will be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.