Production Manager at Client of GNPL
- A Degree-level qualification in Engineering or Industrial Chemistry.
- At least 10 years of process knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry is required.
- Excellent planning, coordination, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good exposure of Kaizen, 5S
The job is responsible for the management of the factory operations within the Company. This includes the formulation and implementation of manufacturing policies and programs to maintain and improve the competitive position and profitability of the operations. This includes a major focus on:
- Manufacturing Business Plan
- Production Outputs
- Production Quality
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Production planning & control
- Productivity Improvement
- Manage the key performance areas of subordinates
- Supply Chain Management
- People Management
The post Production Manager at Client of GNPL appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.