Production Manager Job Janta – Career Point Kenya
Production Manager Jobs, Other Professions, Janta Jobs,
The Production Manager will be incharge of coordinating the company technical systems and processing of high-quality standard goods, which meet the customers’ market specifications and quality standards
Production Manager Key Responsibilities
- Develop, review and implement company policies, procedures and practices that support attainment of company goals and objectives in respect of production of products;
- Utilization of the company’s available resources to follow-up and achieve targets in respect to the overall targets of the day;
- Ensuring that cleaning, sanitary, hygiene, systems are maintained within the processing line in liaising with the quality controller;
- Records maintenance / updating systems to facilitate corrective action to be taken to ensure food safety;
- To research and develop new products in relation to the company’s capacity and available resources;
- Developing an action plan to make the targets viable;
- Evaluating / adjusting on products formulations to make them cost effective and compete well at the same time maintain the required quality;
- Educating the other staff members on good manufacturing practices;
- Ensuring workforce discipline is maintained within the set working hours and regulations by liaising with the production supervisors;
- Evaluation on the cost of production both direct and indirect on frequent basis to enable running at minimum cost levels and still producing quality goods;
- Presentation and preparation of reports which are submitted to the Board of Directors for further action plan;
- To seek assistance from the Board of Directors or immediate boss in terms of administrative or management problems;
- To control and reduce on the rejection sale at all levels of operations and to be responsible for accountability (liaising with the Quality controller);
- Reporting all sales issues to the MD on behalf of the sales team.
- Carry out any other duties at the request of the Managing Director as may be assigned from time to time.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Improvement of production efficiency and yields per batch per day;
- Reduction of production costs and utilization of raw materials;
- Development of new products ranges;
- Maintain and sustain product quality within acceptable market standards;
- Maintain and optimize staff levels within acceptable labour cost levels.
JOB SPECIFICATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Qualification. Minimum Diploma in Food Technology;
- Experience. At least 4 years relevant experience in a busy Food processingDepartment.
- Key skills and qualities. Good communication and reporting skills, good analytical skills, self-driven and result oriented.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line as “Production Manager”.