Program Manager at CloudFactory
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.
CloudFactory is looking for a Program Manager to join our team!
This will be an amazing opportunity for you to interact with our biggest clients (hint: these are globally recognized and leading companies) and have the biggest possible impact in providing meaningful work for our workforce.
Say goodbye to those boring workdays since no two days in your calendar will ever be the same. You will be supporting many of the world’s fastest-growing, disruptive technology companies and helping them succeed by understanding their needs, and then deliver results with the ultimate goal of becoming a trusted partner.
As a Program Manager, you will be our mission champion to have “people who care” as our differentiator for high-quality service delivery, while ensuring the best possible Cloud Worker satisfaction and personal growth – we have an amazing team that will help you achieve this.
You will be a step closer to being part of our amazing team if you have a passion for disruptive technologies as well as developing talent while leading large-scale delivery projects. You are a leader and have managed large, multi-layered projects across different time zones, cultures, and levels of the organization. You are an innovator and have developed new approaches, ideas, and problem-solving methods for high-quality delivery. You have excellent verbal communication, presentation, and writing skills. You have strong project and program management experience – including developing plans for on-boarding and training teams, ongoing performance management, and risk planning and mitigation. You are great in developing metrics, tracking, creating action plans, and financial analysis – including cost planning, variance analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reconciliation.
This role is remote and reports to the Director of Delivery
- Manage the end-to-end service delivery of an account(s) across multiple delivery centers and country locations
- Managing one or more strategic accounts, through the client lifecycle ensures that all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and/or Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and all clients are highly satisfied with the Quality of Service. This includes managing scope, profit and loss, cost schedule, and also applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Guide and direct the delivery teams in the CloudFactory delivery locations to deliver excellent results.
- Lead and establish effective communication with the Delivery Pods Team and the Client.
- Proactively report progress and results to clients and facilitate communication between internal teams regarding client needs.
- Administer internal/external reporting requirements for the executive team, internal stakeholders, and clients.
- Work with the client management team to identify opportunities for growth, while continuously driving performance enhancement as an extension of their team.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with clients to effectively manage the accounts.
- Roll up your sleeves and be on the ground to handle issues that arise in order to exceed KPIs for each account.
- Identifies the communications needs of each stakeholder group in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts.
- Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining, and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Complex project management skills and experience at large service delivery companies with large accounts ($3+ million).
- Worked closely with USA & EMEA clients before.
- MBA or Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, CAPM, CPMP, etc.)
- Deep business acumen and financial skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written English language skills.
- Travel to both our clients (US and Europe) 10%-15% and to our delivery locations (Nepal & Kenya) 25%-30%. – Pandemic allowing.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance
The post Program Manager at CloudFactory appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.