Programme Coordinator at Kenya Community Development Foundation
Kenya Community Development Foundation is a national foundation founded in 1997, to support communities to initiate and drive their own development agenda, by harnessing and growing their resources, as well as engaging with government and other development actors to secure their fundamental rights and services.
Overall Job Purpose:
Kenya Community Development Foundation (KCDF) is seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated individual to the position of Programme Coordinator. Reporting to the Programme Director, s/he will oversee the implementation of community led development projects in the areas of Livelihoods, Environment & Natural Resources Management and Advocacy. This position is based in Nairobi with frequent in-country travel.
Full Job Description
Key Qualifications Required:
- A minimum of a University Degree in development studies or any other relevant area of specialization.
- At least six years’ progressive experience in project/programme development and implementation of Livelihoods, ENRM and policy influencing initiatives targeting rural and urban communities.
- Excellent proposal writing and fundraising skills with demonstrable success.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be flexible, versatile and open minded in contributing to other relevant organizational goals and objectives.
- Experience in organizational development, effective grant making,
supporting/mentoring partner organizations, as well as experience in handling multidonor programming.
- Deep exposure and experience in designing, implementing, monitoring and
evaluation frameworks, as well as in resource mobilization and managing donor relations.
- Strong leadership, and management skills and demonstrated experience in working and growing teams.
- Excellent communication, writing, interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills.
The post Programme Coordinator at Kenya Community Development Foundation appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.