Project Manager -Ethiopia at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Project Manager in Network Deployment Function in Ethiopia. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Network Deployment, He/She will be responsible for E2E Network Deployment of RAN New Sites and OSP fiber , management of special projects for Company to deliver quality network within reduced CAPEX and OPEX , responsible for creating Project Charter and creating and updating Project Management Plan (PMP) for all main and sub-Projects which includes all Knowledge areas and Process Groups.
- E2E Vendor/Subcontractor Management by daily, weekly, monthly scheduled communication, meetings, and reporting.
- Prepare all Project related reporting to line manager with extensive excel and power point skills.
- Responsible for E2E Project success considering all below aspects:
- Develop project management plan.
- Direct and manage project work.
- Manage project knowledge
- Monitor and control project work.
- Plan, define, validate, and control scope.
- Plan, develop and control schedule.
- Plan, determine and control budget.
- Plan, manage and control quality.
- Manage and control resources of the projects including internal, vendor and subcontractor resources.
- Plan, manage and monitor project communications.
- Plan project risk and related risk responses, implement responses and monitor accordingly.
- Involve in procurement management for planning, conducting, and controlling procurements.
- Identify stakeholders, manage, and monitor stakeholder engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Telecommunications, IT, Project Management or related field
- Advanced Degrees is an advantage
- PMP Certification is an advantage
- 10+ years of practical experience within in Cellular Networks’ Radio, Transmission and /or core roll out work.
- Min 5 years of experience on similar national level position in a project with FTK Vendor Environment.
- Proven work experience with operators, vendors and subcontractors on position of a national level.
- Multivendor and oversea project experience are preferred.
- In depth experience in Telecom project Roll out process and management.
- Team leading experience
The post Project Manager -Ethiopia at Safaricom Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.