Project Manager Job Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Project Manager Job, Latest Engineering Jobs, Current Architecture Jobs,
We are seeking high calibre, self – motivated and dedicated applicant to fill the position of Project Manager – Landmark project on Ol Pejeta, to plan and oversee the renovation of a landmark property on Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Laikipia. This position will be on a fixed term from 1st February 2021 to 31st October 2021 and will be based at Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia, Kenya.
Under the supervision of the project steering committee the applicant will plan and oversee the renovation of a landmark property on Ol Pejeta. This role is responsible for hiring subcontractors and working with engineers,architects and designers as needed, and keeping track of contracts, timelines, budgets, safety and quality while providing progress reports to key internal and external stakeholders.
- BSc/BA degree in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or another related field
- PMP or an equivalent certification would be considered an asset
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction/renovation projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Previous knowledge in construction management processes
- Highly organized with the ability to plan ahead and multitask in order to meet deadlines and keep projects under budget.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage the project.
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
How To Apply
Applications, consisting of covering letter explaining why you feel you should be considered for this post, a full CV and contact details for two referees should be sent to [email protected]. Please note, only applications that total no more than five pages in length for the CV and cover letter together will be considered. The closing date for applications is Friday, 22nd January 2021