Public Health Officer Job, Public Health Jobs in Kenya 2020,
PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER – TEN (10) POSTS (CSG 12)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a Senior Officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- providing Environmental Health Extension services;
- mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters related to Environmental Health;
- refering health cases to health facilities;
- identifying environmental health issues at community level;
- organizing community health days to advise the Public; and
- collecting and maintaining up to date services rendered.
How To Apply
The Public Service Commission (PSC) in conjuction with the Nairobi Metropolitan Services (Directorate of Health Services) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions on three (3) months contract based on identified needs.
Terms of Service: Three (3) months contract
Remuneration Package (Consolidated)
Medical Officers – Ksh.100,000 p.m.
Other Professionals Degrees – Ksh.70,000 p.m.
Diploma Holders – Ksh.50,000 p.m.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 13th July 2020 latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)