Power Analyst Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2021,
The Power Analyst is responsible for power systems efficiencies, monitoring, optimizations, data validation analysis and reporting, to aid our client to make informed investment decisions and ensure continued optimal performance of power systems. He/she is responsible for performance data gathering and the analysis thereof to ensure power solutions are implemented and configured correctly to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Power Systems Performance and Optimization.
- Responsible for performance monitoring to ensure implemented power solutions meets business case objectives.
- Planning for Technology and Technical Solutions to support Power efficiencies and growth of PaaS
- Review completed Project Performance and impact to Power CSFs and Power Margin, correlate improvement areas for to meet the year’s Targets
- Coordinate with implementation team to execute recommended optimization activities and share performance report as upon completion.
- Coordinating the Internal Formal Approvals right from PRFs to POs, with the Projects Section to formulate the whole deliverable into a Project and all related aspects,
- Participate in the review of the planned Customer MLA Contracts Amalgamation discussions from a PaaS perspective and ensure that any current short-falls within the MLA or Operations are addressed within the new revised version and ensure that Revenues and Power Margins are preserved or better still improved upon along the life-time of the revised MLA.;
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly performance of all power systems and perform appropriate optimization.
- Support in the deployment and development of the strategies for Power Solutions for the Company.
- Work with Remote Monitoring System (RMS) team for correction of inaccurate data/reports.
- Develop performance trends and identify deterioration in performance of power systems and take necessary actions to improve or rectify identified issues.
- Produce an accurate daily, weekly and monthly power performance report, in the format designed by the EMEA Power Team or as advised by his/her line manager or Head of Department
- Track and record performance of all trials and initiatives post implementation
- Other duties assigned.
- Knowledge of Grid Supply, Voltage Regulators, AC and DC Generators, DC Power Systems, Various Cooling Systems, Solar Systems and various storage technologies applicable to the telecommunication and Tower industry
- Knowledge and understanding of telecommunications operations
- Advanced presentations skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Advanced analytical (technically & commercially) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced & unsupervised environment
- Proficient in relevant telecommunications power systems
- Ability to work with various functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to achieve business goals & objectives
- Ability to follow up with internal & external customer and vendors as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions.
Education & Experience
- A B.Sc. degree in Engineering – Electrical, Telecommunications or Computer Engineering preferred;
- Must have working knowledge of Remote Monitoring Systems;
- Experience in Telecommunications operations, minimum of 4 years;
- Experience in high level reporting and creating presentations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 11-08-21. Only shortlisted
Applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any
Solicitation will lead to disqualification.