Quantitative Research Assistants at African Institute for Development Policy
The African Institute for Development Policy (AFIDEP) is an African-led, regional non-profit policy think tank established in 2010 to help bridge the gaps between research, policy and practice in development efforts in Africa. We analyse, synthesise, and translate evidence (i.e. data and research) and use it to generate or strengthen political commitment, inform resource allocation, programme design and implementation. The aim is to contribute to the realisation of sustainable development by enabling the formulation of sound policies and programme interventions.
No of Positions: 12
- A first degree in Social Sciences, Nursing, Public Health or closely related field
- Some experience in conducting surveys on Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- Experience with electronic data collection (CSPro will be an added advantage)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- If applying to be based in Makueni: proficient in Kamba and Kiswahili languages (verbal and written)
- Applicants based in Mombasa: proficient in Swahili (verbal and written)
The post Quantitative Research Assistants at African Institute for Development Policy appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.