Radiographer Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs, PSC Jobs,
Salary Scale: Ksh. 24,580 – Ksh.32,760 p.m. (CSG -‘12’)
Terms of service: Three (3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) with grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics; and
- a Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a more senior and experienced officer. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- providing radiographic services to the patients;
- processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 11th May, 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).