Radiographers Job. Kisii County (10 Posts)
Job Group H
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)mean grade C (plain)with grade C (plain)in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics and
- Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical Imaging Equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Providing radiographic services to the patients
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET (VALID) CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANIZATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Women and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 18th January, 2019 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board
P.O Box 4550 – 40200
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off kisii-kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction
For more details visit our website www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER