Radiology Specialist Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs, Nairobi Hospital Jobs,
Reporting to Chief Radiologist, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Reporting of imaging studies in communication with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, ultrasound, mammography, cross-sectional imaging and fluoroscopy. Additional expertise in basic imaging-guided interventional procedures would be an added advantage.
- Continuous supervision and education of imaging technologists in the department to ensure good customer experiences, economical use of imaging equipment/consumables and excellent diagnostic image quality in all modalities.
- Active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the hospital.
- Development and review of imaging pathways and protocols in the various imaging modalities in line with departmental quality improvement.
- Observing all the standard operating procedures within the department. These include communication of critical findings within agreed time limits and adhering to laid out expected report turnaround times.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and professional work ethic.
- Carrying out on the job training and mentorship of senior registrars in the specialist recognition program as well as instruction of radiology residents on external rotation within the hospital.
- Enhance evidence-based practice in the department. Participate in and spearhead hospital-based research activities.
- Masters of Medicine in Radiology from a CUE (Commission for University Education) recognized institution
- Specialist Recognition from Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Valid registration and annual practice licenses
- At least 4 years work experience post-specialist recognition
- Sound diagnostic skills
- Proficiency in I.T. with regards to PACS/RIS and remote reporting access
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Certification in BLS
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the provided specifications, please send us your application to : [email protected] quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to be received not later than Friday, 8th May, 2020.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- The Nairobi Hospital does NOT charge recruitment fees.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100
Mail: [email protected]