Product Development Officer Job, Agricultural Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Company: Rama Farms Limited
Job Title: product development Officer
Supervisor/Manager Title: Operations Manager
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Develop and deliver on the business plan and company strategy to ensure attainment of company goals and profitability.
- Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends by mapping various facets of the sector in order to ensure the company remains ahead through innovation and execution in the agribusiness space.
- Propose the development of new services/products or the improvement of the existing ones in relation with market and industry analysis.
- Participate in project planning, execution, monitoring and implementation, ensuring that ongoing projects are successfully completed.
- Build trust relationships and partnerships with key partners and stakeholders with an aim of creating valuable linkages and efficiencies for service providers and customers
- Maintain contact with all major clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify new and follow up business opportunities for the Firm.
- Manage the pitch/proposal-development process from start to finish.
- Identify or create client/prospect outreach development tools such as one-on-one meetings, seminars and speaking engagements, events, sponsorships, client alerts, newsletters, fact sheets and other direct client communications.
- Focus on identifying new business opportunities in the Food & Agribusiness sector. Specifically, opportunities with organizations that are engaged with one of multiple industry sub segments (namely Agronomy
- Liaise with farmers for different produce and purchase produce from farmers
- Create, publish and deliver industry specific
- Work and coordinate with sales department
- Proven ability to generate industry-leading thought leadership collateral and deliver findings and our point of view to varying types of business audiences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are asked to make their applications by:-
- A letter of application
- A detailed and updated curriculum vitae, to include -professional engagement for the last five (5) years, three (3) professional referees Applicant’s recent
- Must have worked in an agri business company that purchases produce from farmers and resale’s to consumers.eg bananas, water melon, oranges etc
- Must be conversant with agribusiness trade eg pricing
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Must have a procurement or sales and marketing background
Applicants to send their application to [email protected] before 19th October 2021. Consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t get communication.