Receptionist at Impala Club Kenya
Impala Club is a private members club that is sports oriented. We invite you to join us in becoming a member and have the advantage of enjoying the facilities we offer. Other than sporting facilities Impala has a buzzing social calendar and we encourage members and guests to join us. A good time is always had by all. Impala Resolution Saracens are proud to call Impala Club home. They have a very active calendar many of which are held at the Impala club grounds. They invite you to support them as they continue to make Kenyans proud. Some of the sporting amenities represented at Impala include tennis, squash, hockey, soccer, swimming, basketball, a jogging track and a health club. The Health Club is host to the gym, steam, sauna, zumba, aerobics and karate. Other facilities available at Impala include a very efficient car wash, pool bar and ample grounds. Also available at Impala are hairdressing and barber services.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide administrative support to the Club, Members and Guests for effective running of the Club..
Education, Skills and Experience – Hospitality Industry:
The ideal candidate will be a Kenyan citizen who has the following:
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Front Office operations
- Certification in Customer care relations
- Proficiency in Computer application
- 2 years of guest service experience in a reputable organization
Knowledge in Technical Areas (experience);
- Receive and welcome members and guests to the Club in a professional manner without discrimination
- Operate the Club’s phone by Receiving and transferring incoming calls in a courteous manner
- Handle all club enquiries and complaints in an effective manner
- Handle and respond to general correspondences
- Receive, issue receipts and register all payments from Members and Non-members.
- Produce daily summaries and periodic reports.
- Guide the new members on the Club’s facilities including Club Tour.
- Balance the sales on daily basis and maintain daily reports.
- Report any feedback, complaint or hazard to the relevant authority for effective operations.
- Ensure that the health club rules and regulations are adhered and enforced.
- Ensure safety of all club property under your jurisdiction. Report loss/theft immediately to the manager
- Handle all membership queries and respond with relevant information to all enquiries.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing membership calls and escalate all technical enquiries to the membership desk.
- Daily calling of active members and defaulting accounts and upselling club activities to encourage club patronization by the membership.
- Maintaining a complaint log tool and sharing the report on a daily basis to the membership desk.
- Compiling details of all enquiries and their nature and forwarding the same to the membership desk for further action.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
The post Receptionist at Impala Club Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.