Records Management Internship at Industrial & Commercial Development Corporation
- Company: Industrial & Commercial Development Corporation
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation, is a Development Finance Institution (DFI) with over 60 years of experience in promoting projects that create wealth and jobs for Kenyans in diverse sectors of the economy. ICDC supports projects in Manufacturing, Agro-processing, ICT infrastructure & Software development and Energy sectors.
Objective Of Youth Internship Program
The objective of the ICDC youth internship program is to provide the youth an opportunity for on-the -job experience so as to develop their ability to successfully take up substantive job opportunities in future.
- Application letter;
- Degree certificate in the relevant field of internship from a recognized university
- Professional certification in the relevant field will be added advantage
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Be a Kenyan citizen youth
- Copy of National identification card
- A valid certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
Interested applicants must meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya
If you meet the above requirements please forward your application letter, copies of academic and professional certificates, CV and testimonials including 3 referees and a day time telephone number to [email protected] before the close of business on 20th August 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
NB: The Corporation will not offer employment after completion of the program.
ICDC is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing directly or indirectly will lead to disqualification.