Recours Four Job Vacancy : Marketing Executive
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Our client is a leader in the mobile phone industry .They seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team.
Key Responsibilities for the Smartphone Marketing Executive Job
- This role will appeal to candidates with retail sales experience, with a passion for technology and a drive for achieving sales targets.
- Drive sales through implementation of innovative techniques, creating best practice and sharing this with colleagues.
- Monitor, manage and improve the company’s product image, market data, and information.
- Together with team members seek new orders from potential clients.
- Investigate market conditions and facilities to determine time, placement, type of sale, and whether items shall be sold individually or in lots.
- Don’t just know the brand, live the brand, with energy and accountability. Positively promote product Unique Selling Proposition, imparting knowledge in every interaction. Offer competitor and market feedback
- Notify management of changes in territories that might affect our mobile phones sales in the market.
- Forecast anticipated market sales.
- Submit sales activity reports and maintains records.
- Continuously promotes satisfactory customer relations.
- Maintain current customers and at the same time create more in the market.
Smartphone Marketing Executive Job Requirements
- Results driven individual with an understanding of return on investment
- Marketing experience from a top mobile brand
- Passionate about Technology & Mobile
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Proven track record in hitting desired sales targets
- Fanatical about execution
- Degree or diploma in relevant field would be an added advantage.
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 9th July 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Email: [email protected]