Business Operations Coordinator Job, Current Administration Jobs Kenya,
Job Title: Business Operations Coordinator
Work Station: Nairobi
Our client in service industry is looking to hire a Business Operations Coordinator based in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate should oversee the provision of and provide high-level business, administrative and support services to facilitate the efficient delivery of business operations and services to agreed standards. He/she will collaborate with managers and employees and assist in the planning, organization, and implementation of day-to-day business operational activities.
Human Resource Management
- Assist in coordination of staff
- Liaising with business heads to provide reports to management
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets
- Monitor and assess operational costs
- Coordinating Financial Reports
- Monitor and asses performance management processes
- Coordinate the intricate logistical details of projects to ensure on-time project delivery
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Oversee special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Ensure the company complies with local, state and legal requirements
- Managing and reporting compliance breaches and exposures.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet organizational expectations and goals.
- Research, develop, draft, implement and revise business policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines. Evaluate and evolve current operational procedures and provide strategic recommendations for improvements as needed
- Draft and implement new contracts, amendments, renewals, and terminations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Create and implement an ongoing interface with sister companies, other organizations, and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Male Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- Intermediate – advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven success producing high quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Critically analyze a problem and develop recommend solutions
- Maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner
- Think through details and tactics without losing sight of overall strategic goals
- Understand and resolve complex issues, complaints, or problems
- Professional presentation and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and plan
- Ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
- Tech-savvy /multitasking /Strong time-management and organization skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
How to apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 14th June, 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted