Registered Clinical Officer Jobs, Current Medical Jobs, PSC Jobs
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER III (CSG 12) – TEN (10) POSTS – V/NO.81/2020
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution and
- Certificate of Registration by Clinical Officers’ Council
Duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an out-patient or in-patient health facility;
- implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers; guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- collecting and compiling clinical data; and
- referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.