Registered Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, Kakamega County Jobs
Position: Registered Clinical Officer III
Location: Kakamega, Kenya
Consolidated Package: KSH 50000
A health service job for smart people and can learn quickly new practices. You will be working under the guidance of a senior officer and is an entry grade job into this cadre.
- Taking history, examining diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility
- Implementing Community Health Care Activities in liaison with other health workers
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill
- Collecting and compiling clinical data
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution
- Certificate of Registration by Clinical Officers’ Council.
How to apply
All applicants should complete and submit Job Application form KAKCPSB 2A from the County Website.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.