Registered Nurse III Jobs, Nursing Jobs 2020, Kakamega County Jobs
Position: Registered Nurse III
Location: Kakamega, Kenya
Consolidated Package: KSH 50000
A registered nurse job for smart people who can learn quickly new practices. This is an entry and training grade for this cadre. You will be working under the guidance of a senior officer
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI),
- Immunization, PMTCT, Ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and
- collecting and compiling data.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a:-
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
How to apply
All applicants should complete and submit Job Application form KAKCPSB 2A from the County Website.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.