Registration Officer II x150 at Ministry of Interior & Coordination of National Government
The Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government is one of the two Ministries of the National Government that are domiciled within the Presidency.
No of Positions: 150
Salary Scale: Ksh.30,170 – 40,060 p.m. (CSG – 11)
House Allowance: Ksh.4,200 – 10,000 p.m (depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.4,000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Ksh.4,000 (once yearly)
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelors degree in any of the following Social Science disciplines: Sociology, Economics, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Population Studies, Anthropology, Communication Journalism, Public Relations, Public Administration/Government from a university recognized in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- attending to enquiries on matters relating to issuance of National Identity Cards;
- advising applicants on requirements for various registration services;
- receiving and scrutinizing applications for registration and registration record;
- detecting and preventing illegal registration;
- issuing application forms for duplicate identity cards;
- sorting and filing processed identity cards; and
- compiling simple reports on registration of persons.
The post Registration Officer II x150 at Ministry of Interior & Coordination of National Government appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.