Relationship Officer at Brighter Africa Limited
Brighter Africa empowers communities by providing loan services opportunities to the small business operators of our society. We extend microcredit and other financial services to families, providing them greater economic stability and contributing to the overall socio-economic development of communities.
Our core service is microfinance loans ranging from KES.1,000 up to KES. 100,000, repaid over a period of 1 month. Our borrowers are empowered to expand the businesses and better their livelihood.
You will be responsible for the acquisition of new business within the assigned sales locations by aggressively approaching prospective customers with the aim of winning new business and cross-selling to existing customers#
Roles and Responsibilities
- Marketing of New and existing products
- Advising clients on various services and products
- Developing and maintaining professional customer relationships
- Performing as a key contact to selected customer relationship under client guidance
- Initiating apt activities to ensure on-time and schedules response to customers
- Providing assistance to clients to attain approvals of new loans
- Conducting an evaluation of clients account
- Collections of due loans and arrears
- Should have at least 6 months experience in the financial institution.
- Have knowledge in the credit field.
- Sufficient knowledge in Marketing.
- Detail Oriented.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision.
The post Relationship Officer at Brighter Africa Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.